Sam. New Mexico. Outer space and magic.
Seriously though, if you don’t think asexual representation is important, you need to get educated, because it is really hard to live in a sex-centric culture and not be interested in sex.
I have seen so many posts about finding out about asexuality after joining tumblr and you know what word almost all over them have in common? Broken.
And that’s fucked up.
Emotions are a beautiful thing
I love owning them
We conceptualized that honesty is born of wanting to connect
There is purity in reciprocity
I want to have this that and you
- Drake: You... you don't hate me?
- Nicki Minaj: You idiot! That's all in your head.
- Drake: But... I hate myself.
- Rihanna: Those who hate themselves cannot love or trust others.
- Drake: I am wicked... a coward... weak... and...
- Beyoncé: If you know yourself, you can be kind to others.
- Drake: I hate myself. But... I might be able to love myself. I might be able to stay here. Yes. I am nothing, but I... I am myself. I wish to be myself. I wish to stay here as myself. I am worthy of living here!
- Nicki Minaj: Congratulations!
- Rihanna: Congratulations!
- Beyoncé: Congratulations!
- Lil Wayne: Congratulations!
- Jay Z: Congratulations!
- A$AP Rocky: Congratulations!
- Jhene Aiko: Congratulations!
- Kanye West: Congratulations!
- DJ Khaled: Congratulations!
- Birdman: Congratulations!
- Nebby: Congratulations!
- Sandi Graham: Congratulations!
- Drake: Thank you!
Source: Flickr / brettie